>>>>>>> Vice President Joe Biden claimed that the administration wasn’t aware of requests for more security in Libya before the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi during Thursday night’s debate, contradicting two State Department officials and the former head of diplomatic security in Libya.
“We weren’t told they wanted more security. We did not know they wanted more security there,” Biden said…… <<<<<<<< - thecable.foreignpolicy.com/
>>>>>> ……It turns out that Ambassador Stevens had warned the administration that he was an Al Qaeda target. His security detail made repeated warnings that the situation was deteriorating in Eastern Libya. But someone back in Washington didn’t take it seriously. He or they, decided not only to deny the request for additional security for the ambassador and our Consulate, but also to reduce the existing minimal security detail.
So now we have it. Despite requests, security was denied. As a result, four Americans died. And soon we are likely to discover that somebody lied. Blame the movie, blame the intelligence community, blame the security folks. One former Reagan adviser says, it is criminal negligence….. - foxnews.com/
- Our self-crippled policy encouraged the deadly embassy attacks – foxnews.com/
- Downplaying Libya Attack Proves Fateful for Obama – foxnews.com/
- Three critical questions about the Libya attack – foxnews.com/
- State Department denies concluding film sparked consulate attack in Libya – foxnews.com/
Initial Moralmatters.org commentaries regarding the Benghazi terrorist attack:
Posted by: Nathan M. Bickel
Please note for future voting consideration reference:
- Election Projection – The Battle for Capitol Hill – 2012 Senate – electionprojection.com/2012elections/
- The Complete List of Email Addresses and Fax Numbers for the U.S. Congress and Governors – conservativeusa.org/
- U.S. Constitution Online – usconstitution.net/
Note: Above picture (s) found on the web. The Scripture quoted under the Biden pic was some Facebook person’s characterization of VP Joe Biden’s rude debate performance.