Hillary Clinton Crappy Candidate: The Reason Crybabies Can’t Accept Her Defeat
Following the results of the 2016 Presidential Election, the emotional and unstable mainstream media propaganda whores reported multiple stories of Benghazi Butcher supporters thoroughly distraught and devastated by their candidate’s loss to Donald Trump. So much did Hillary Clinton’s loss effect them, that schools ridiculously made available for its crybaby students, grief counseling. and, at least one school, canine therapy support.
It is no wonder to this Moralmatters author that today’s academic (softy) students are pampered. The educational system has failed them. It has offered them unreality. It has mesmerized their minds with the false religion of scientism which foremost, brainwashes their minds about the very physical place and environment on which they live and function. As such, many students (and post school adults) have never learned to question, think, examine and evaluate their world about them. They possess no [good] moral foundation. Hence, they are mentally and spiritually unstable. They cannot intellectually process, as their minds have been controlled. They cannot connect reality dots.
The following pic is compliments of a Moralmatters Reader. It highlights those who are bereft of reality:
Directly related to the above:
- WOW !!! Schools Are Bringing In Therapy Dogs For Traumatized Students After Trump Victory LMAO !! – youtube.com/watch?v=yaW-hDeu8Y0
- Academic Education Is Built Upon The False Heliocentric Foundation – moralmatters.org
🔬 SCIENTISM EXPOSED 🔭 (2016) – youtube.com/watch?v=AeIGrEtPMmE
Recent Moralmatters articles:
- Soros Funds Crisis Actors: Post-Election Protests Are Staged – moralmatters.org
- Electoral College: Prevents The Popular Vote From Invalidating Fairness – moralmatters.org
- Trump Election Victory: A Wise Course Of Vigilant Action – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe. When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?” – [Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel
Source of featured pic of cartoon crybaby: