LGBTQ Activism: Destruction Of Compassionate Aid
A Moralmatters Reader offers the following:
“We Have Been Warned” – theamericanconservative.com
This article reveals that the so-called SCOTUS Marriage Decision of 2015 was not about love or marriage. It was about the LGBTQ gaining legal standing as a “protected minority” so that they will be in a position to sue Christian churches and organizations until many are forced to close their doors.
This article spells out the TRUE IMPACT of the activist LGBTQ community with their lies about “civil rights” and their bogus “human rights” campaigns. The LGBTQ community’s adamant abuse of the legal system will destroy, in large part, much of the compassionate aid that the Christian community provides during disasters.
“………It will be a very big deal. All contributions to churches and Christian organizations doing relief work are tax-deductible at the present time. This will likely go away, dramatically hampering the resources available to conservative churches like Istrouma to help the suffering in instances like this. Far as I know, nobody has seen crews from the Human Rights Campaign mucking out houses or feeding refugees.Of course if they lose their tax exemption, churches will still do these things. But they will have many fewer resources with which to do so. Progressives either have not thought about this, or, as I suspect, they just don’t care. Purity on LGBT issues is all that matters………”
Moralmatters Reader’s mini-commentary concludes:
The bottom line with the sodomites is that they are being used by the Control System to destroy the Lord’s Church and to destroy God’s Plan for mankind and for salvation.
The LGBTQ “activists” are hell-bent on revenge, period.
Related to the above:
- Supreme Court’s Delusional Gay Marriage Decision: Tyranny Fallout – moralmatters.org
- Christian Baker Daniel McArthur In The Legal Cross Hairs Of Hate Mongering Gay Activists – moralmatters.org
- The transgender movement is not the new civil rights frontier – lifesitenews.com
- Sexuality And Gender Issues – moralmatters.org
- Why Divine Revelation (Scripture) condemns homosexuality. Why do homosexual activists become so upset when their lifestyle is called into question? – thechristianmessage.org
- Help for Homosexuals – moralmatters.org
Recent Moralmatters posting:
Hillary Clinton Does Not Stand With America – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel