One has to wonder how Republican Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell has enlarged his double chin these past 7 and 1/2 years, working with [for] the criminal ID forgery fraud and crimes against peace and crimes against humanity, aka Obama.
In an interview with mainstream media propaganda whore specialist, Katie Couric, McConnell again illustrated how he has sucked up to the Democrat political opposition. He hypocritically talks how aka Obama did not come to the [political] “center,” while he (McConnell) opposition political party Senate (Republican) Majority Leader, never (genuinely) opposed the radical neo-Nazi, leftist, aka Obama.
Note the following excerpt, how the double-chinned ugly politician showcases his jelly belly political posture. He even admits that south-of-the-U.S.-border illegal aliens, don’t really belong in this United States. He voices the same old propaganda (lying) line that it would be impossible to send them “home.” All the while, it is okay with this criminal Republican politician, to support radical Obama policies which are foisted in the face of everyday American lives. smothering us with Cuban, Mexican and Muslim illegals, with no end, in sight.
Where is McConnell’s objection to the criminal federal government’s NSA (National Surveillance Agency) which hinges tight tabs on 330 million Americans; but supposedly, is not able to find and deport 11 million non-American criminal illegal aliens? Why does McConnell expect legal American citizens to support the flood of illegals into this United States when it is impossible to honestly and adequately assimilate (shelter and feed) them? Yet, (according to deluded and dishonest) McConnell, it is impossible to send “home” 11 million illegals? Assessment: Immoral political pansy-“leader” McConnell, has spent all his political time these last 8 years, sucking-up to criminal aka, Obama. He’s a career coward, dime-a-dozen despicable politician.
Excerpt – underlining this Moralmatters author’s emphasis:
………..During his Tuesday interview, McConnell reaffirmed his support for Trump going into the general election. But he stood by his opposition to some of Trump’s provocative policy proposals, including deporting people who have come into the United States illegally.
“I think we’re not going to round up 11 million people and send them home,” the Kentucky senator said.
McConnell argued that Trump’s proposals could pose a threat to the Republican Party’s standing with immigrant voters. The Senate majority leader said the demographics of the country have changed and that his party must adapt to that change……….
…………He also reiterated his opposition to Trump’s controversial plan to bar all Muslims from entering the United States, calling it “completely unworkable.”
“Our single best source of information about potential radical Islamic terrorists in the United States are other Muslims, many of whom — most of whom — are committed, patriotic Americans,” McConnell said…………. – yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcconnell-says-backs-trump-000000477.html
Related to the above:
- Poll: Mitch McConnell Is America’s Least Popular Senator – nationalmemo.com
- Boehner, McConnell YOU BOTH SUCK!!!!! – fellowshipoftheminds.com
- Spineless John Boehner – moralmatters.org
- Open Letter to US House Speaker John Boehner: An internal shift will set you free! – moralmatters.org
- Congress Members Qualify For Execution For Their Criminal Support For Treasonous Criminal ID Fraud Obama – moralmatters.org
- Open online letter to aka “president” Obama: Repentance is in order for your wicked, troubled and tortured soul – moralmatters.org
- Secret Laws Passed In The U.S. Spike Under Obama – Congress is passing fewer laws than ever—but secret laws are on the rise – vocativ.com/318400/us-secret-laws/
- Operation Mockingbird, CIA, NSA, Media Whores And Hoaxes – moralmatters.org
- Resisting Lawless Government – moralmatters.org
Recent Moralmatters articles:
- Government False Realities, False Flags, Hoaxes And Psyops: Wise-Up – moralmatters.org
- Crisis Actor Muslim Obama: Practices Taqiyya To Destroy America – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]