Why anyone in his right mind would care to vote for Hillary Clinton, is a wonder to this Moralmatters author.
Why some Americans would love to have this butcher, to be, U.S. President, makes no logical sense. It was this creature who did not patriotically function when duty called for her to defend and protect American lives. She allowed them to die in Benghazi.
Not only did Hillary Clinton fail to protect American interests in Benghazi, she was treasonous in her actions against this United States. She assisted tyrant criminal ID forgery fraud, aka Obama in crimes against peace and crimes against humanity with the onslaught of tyrannical American imperialism, labelled, “Arab Spring.” Most egregious, was the devastation of the sovereign state of Libya.
The only way lowlife Hillary Clinton will ever gravitate to the Office of President of the United States, will be through voter and voting process fraud.
The following cartoon pic was sent by a Moralmatters Reader. This author does not care to minimize criminal Clinton by featuring something of a humorous nature. However, the pic speaks for itself. the wicked character of malignant, Mrs. Clinton:
Hillary Clinton At 3:00 AM
Related to the above:
- John McCain And Hillary Clinton: Twin Birds Of A Criminal Terrorist Feather – moralmatters.org
- Obama Benghazi Cover-up Scandal – moralmatters.org
- The Great Nothingness of Libya, Two Years After Muammar Gaddafi – globalresearch.ca
- Americans Wanting Hillary Clinton To Be President Have Learned Nothing – moralmatters.org
- Barring Election Fraud Hillary Clinton Will Fail To Become An American President: Why? – moralmatters.org
More Moralmatters articles on Hillary Clinton:
Hillary Clinton: Epitome Of Dishonesty – moralmatters.org
Obama Benghazi Cover-up Scandal – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Source of featured Hillary Clinton “creature campaign” pic:
Found on the web.