A Moralmatters Reader authors the following:
The Oregon gunman left behind a manifesto.
In his manifesto, he ranted about not having a girlfriend (like Elliott Rodger did out here in Santa Barbara last year).
Why is it that all of these fake perpetrators have the presence of mind to leave behind a manifesto?
I’m convinced the presence of a long manifesto, is the sure sign of a hoax.
In addition to that bullshit, aka “O” will be flying to Roseburg, OR on Friday to meet privately with the families of the UCC shooting hoax “victims.” This event is following the same pattern as the Sandy Hook fairy tale in 2012.
A villain’s “discovered” manifesto facilitates the embellishment of a false reality event. So much so, that it affords the pre-planners and perpetrators a convenient occasion to stereotype the contrived shooter killer. It’s an opportunity to provide a specific narrative – all tabloid-type fictional material to “paint” the ax-grinder “murderer” in whatever propaganda “color” is most politically convenient and expedient at the moment.
Related to the above:
Oregon Shooting Hoax – Silence Is Golden: Peekay22 – moralmatters.org
- Santa Barbara Stabbing / Shooting Hoax – moralmatters.org/
- Performance Of Santa Barbara Richard Martinez Worse Than Sandy Hook Hoax Government Crisis Actors – moralmatters.org/
- Santa Barbara Hoax: Many Gullible Americans Still In Denial – moralmatters.org/
Also Related to the above:
- Telltale Signs Of Government Contrived Events – moralmatters.org
- Government Contrived Violence Events – moralmatters.org
- Events & Reported Events – moralmatters.org
- Addiction To Mainstream Media – moralmatters.org
- Pernicious Mainstream Media – moralmatters.org
- 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents – dcclothesline.com
- Pastors Infiltrated By FEMA – youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1x3pVEDSk
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Featured pic source of “Manifesto:”