Please note the related informational links to this MM posting, following the MM mini-commentary and the large pic.
What distinguishes the Republican Party from the Democrat Party? Not much. Certainly, the two political parties possess different platform paperwork. But when did politicians – especially GOP politicians ever beholden themselves to their political party’s formal “platform?”
Remember the recent past when Republican politicians talked big about repealing Obamacare and opposing the criminal ID forgery fraud, aka Obama’s, illegal alien amnesty? Apparently, in the light of current political party “politics,” all that big talk has been, and is, being compromised.
Current GOP leaders and influential Republican politicians have flirted too long with compromise. That deadly reality of moral and political compromise has ensnared this Democrat Party, opposition. Republicans are drinking their compromise poison to its GOP death.
A likely repeat scenario, playing out this up-and-coming 2016 presidential election
Millions of conservative (would-be) voters will protest another likely Republican compromised presidential candidate and sit-out the voting process. Regardless, this Moralmatters author wonders, “What difference will it make,” (anyway) since the voting process is well-known to be ridden with criminal fraud? Lord, have mercy upon America!
The following pic was found on the Web:
What is needed is a 3rd American political party with a strong presidential candidate. Start at the top and build the political party structure down from the federal level to the state and county levels.
Third US political party desperately needed – moralmatters.org
Related to the above:
- Corrupt Government: Why? – moralmatters.org
- Obama Co-Conspirator Enablers – moralmatters.org
- US Congress Members Qualify For Execution: Their Criminal Support For Treasonous Criminal ID Fraud Obama – moralmatters.org
- Cry Me A River Republicans: Rank Hypocrisy Over Obama’s Illegal Unilateral Alien Amnesty – moralmatters.org
- Open Letter to US House Speaker John Boehner: An internal shift will set you free! – moralmatters.org
- Presidential Election Reflection Part 1: Disgusting Republican Party, RINOS and Judas personalities – moralmatters.org
- Part 2: Presidential Election Reflection: Republican missed opportunities and alienating the Conservative base -moralmatters.org
- Why The Republican Party Is Boring And Unproductive – moralmatters.org
- One Example of Early 2014 Voting Fraud – moralmatters.org
- America’s voting electorate returned to swallow Obama’s political vomit – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Contacting Congress – A Citizen’s Congressional Directory — CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN
2014 SENATE ELECTIONS – The Battle For Capital Hill — http://www.electionprojection.com/2014-elections/2014-senate-elections.php