Please note the short audio Blog Talk Radio message of Moralmatters author, Nathan Bickel, following the short mini message:
Merry Christmas to all!
The Divine Revelation Of Scripture relates:
Who needs his priceless soul saved more than anyone (else)? Is it America’s criminal White House ID (forgery) fraud, aka Obama or weak-kneed politicians willing to betray their country to prevent the pact of lies from becoming global common knowledge? Is it some individual murderous ISIS terrorist? Is it some bloodthirsty abortionist? Or, is it a terrorist parent, who upon the birth of her child,(physically, mentally and psychologically) molests that individual’s priceless soul for the remainder of his childhood, adolescent, teenage and adult life?
The reality is, that no matter how terrible your sins – Jesus Christ came for you! That Scripture reality of Christ coming into this world “to save sinners” was (and is) written under the divine direction of Creator Savior God’s Holy Spirit. That same Scripture, was (humanly) penned by the Apostle Paul, (formerly “Saul”) who proclaimed that he was (at one time) the worst of sinners. That Divine Revelation Scripture promise reality is for you – no matter who you are, and no matter the worst of your sins!
Please note the following audio Christmas message by Pastor emeritus Nathan Bickel. Access if you will, the 5-minute Radio Blog Talk message. Listen to it, for the benefit of your priceless soul’s delight.
Also, please note the several topical Christian message links (here) after hearing the audio video – bearing in mind that the children of Adam in this world are not “children of God” – unless God is their heavenly Father!
Why Christ Became A Man – blogtalkradio.com/
Editor’s note: The preceding message is not to suggest that Christ did not come for sinners in general. He came for all of humanity; the worst of sinners as well as the least – Gospel of John 3:16-21
Related Informational links to the above:
- The True Christmas Message is Not the Cradle, but the Cross – thechristianmessage.org
- God is not your heavenly father unless you are one of His children – moralmatters.org
- Hell to Pay: Believing that something is a figment of the imagination doesn’t change its hereafter reality – thechristianmessage.org
- The Grace of Repentance – thechristianmessage.org
- Understanding the Bible – Reasons Why Non Christians Don’t Comprehend the Holy Scriptures – thechristianmessage.org
- What is the central teaching of the Christian Religion? – What distinguishes it from all others? – thechristianmessage.org
Other related links:
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]