Please note the related informational links following the pic and script found on the web:
HUH? Please Explain???
I think I missed something???
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month. Yet it probably is quote of the year! No….. DECADE. Wait a minute……..It’s the greatest quote …..EVER!
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I’m glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
– Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014
Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said? And she may be running for President?
Related to the above:
Click on the pic to make the type, clearer.
- Sarah Palin Without Makeup Versus Hillary Clinton With Makeup – moralmatters.org
- Barring Election Fraud Hillary Clinton Will Fail To Become An American President: Why? – moralmatters.org
- Of all people! Hillary Clinton receives the Liberty Medal – moralmatters.org
- Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi testimony breathes new meaning into the proverbial and guttural description of “lying bitch” – moralmatters.org
- Obama Benghazi Cover-up Scandal – moralmatters.org
Also note multiple Moralmatters articles on Hillary Clinton by accessing the link below:
Hillary Clinton: Epitome Of Dishonesty – moralmatters.org
Also note — Perhaps, the most extensive of government / media propaganda. We have, functioning as our nation’s chief executive an “undocumented worker,” [criminal ID fraud] who arrived there by deception, stealth and subterfuge:
- The Sheriff Arpaio Information Kit and the damning evidence of aka Obama’s ID Fraud – moralmatters.org
- Terrible Truth Research On Aka Obama – moralmatters.org
- Obama’s Whoredom With Deception: 4 Glaring Fraudulent Birth Certificate Specifics – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]