Apparently, New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie, has learned well from his Hurricane Sandy black bosom brother mentor, aka Barack Obama. Christie held a long marathon [over-kill] press conference explaining [away] the [traffic] bridge scandal which has the mainstream media all a-buzz.
Christie was politically brilliant in how he handled himself and the multiple questions. Governor Christie has now illustrated why he will qualify for the US presidency. Following are (essentially) the major reasons:
1) Christie acknowledged that some scandal had taken place after it was uncovered by outside sources.
2) Christie stated (in so many words) that he was “sorry” for whatever happened.
3) Christie said that he desired to get to the bottom of what happened.
4) Christie said he takes responsibility for whatever happened.
5) Christie stated that he had no knowledge of what happened prior to it being uncovered.
6) Christie blamed someone for the bridge scandal.
7) Christie fired someone because he (supposedly) had been lied [to].
Chris Christie, has now proven that he is a serious and formidable heavyweight contender for the US presidency. More importantly, he has illustrated to the mainstream media that he can field questions and offer the politically correct answers. Isn’t this the type of “responsible” individual everyone desires to be president of the United States; someone who will absolve himself and be accountable by blaming others? Certainly Governor Chris Christie must make his bosom buddy mentor, scandal-ridden ID fraud White House occupier, – aka Barack Obama, very proud.
Oh! Just one other thing; will Chris Christie use the same type of tactic that Obama used to gain presidential election votes? Remember how Americans were accused of being racist if they did not vote for a black? Will Americans be accused by the Christie crowd of being bigoted if they don’t vote for aka “Mr. Big?”
Related to the above:
Obama enablers – moralmatters.org
“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”
“When did big government and its mainstream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
[Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel]
Please note 3 important informational links:
Note: Above pics and / or videos found on the web.