Important Update – Please note:
Since posting this article with the above title and highlighting the memoryholeblog.com/ news article which reported on an “investigation,” – that same website took down the article. It was deleted. Please click here to read that website’s rationale for deletion.
Also, please access this site for a reasonable explanation of why the “Investigative Report” was bogus. This author should have done more “homework” before linking and highlighting the memoryholeblog.com/ article that was since taken down.
Hence, this Moralmatters author has serious questions about this alleged “Investigative Report.” I did a further search and cannot find the report itself. It was my mistake from the git-go to highlight the memoryholeblog.com/ article and base this Moralmatters.org posted article title on that unsubstantiated “report.” In short, I did not verify it to my satisfaction standard. But, that is now “water under the dam.”
But, be that as it may, this Moralmatters posting will remain as is, below, (since much of it is applicable to the alleged Sandy Hook shooting affair) – even though its title coupled with the excerpt link portion are now highly deemed suspect. This author regrets any inconvenience web readers may have experienced.
Finally, what has transpired could be evidence of Obama funded bloggers doing what they do best – spreading misinformation for the purpose of confusing the issues involved; and, for the purpose of attempting to discredit serious web authors (such as myself) from exposing government’s political correctness propaganda deceptions.
Please read the following Moralmatters.org article, but be very suspect of the highlighted link and its excerpt. This Moralmatters.org author cannot vouch for that link and excerpted material (as he explained above):
Doesn’t a successful hoax require actors? What would a successful hoax be without actors to carry on a deception and a departure from reality? This Moralmatters.org author is pleased to post a 10th website article on the recent Sandy Hook school shooting hoax. Yes, this author has concluded, it was [is] a hoax, based upon his time studying this media phenomenon. Click here to understand his line of reasoning, as he initially thought it was a historical reality.
Also, note the link at the bottom of this 10th Moralmatters article to access the other 9 Sandy Hook hoax ones. But, I must forewarn you; please be prepared to open your mind and look outside the political correctness box. While you may be blessed to honestly do that; please take off the mental blinders which obligate you to believe the official government, law enforcement and media story (line) of the Sandy Hook event affair.
Finally, I ask the reader to seriously consider the implications of this whole Sandy Hook hoax. That specifically, is that government, law enforcement and media have all consorted to pull the wool over America’s eyes for their selfish and contrived malevolent purposes; – “malevolent” because whenever grand deception is employed to distort reality, that in itself is a major crime, lower than snake belly proportions. Those responsible for this hoax, starting with our fraudulent White House occupier, need to be prosecuted, sentenced and imprisoned. It is the height of foolishness and criminality to distort reality and attempt to manipulate the general public’s perception – all for the purpose of furthering certain political non democratic and non Constitutiona Republic, ends!
<<<<<<<< On December 14th 2012, members of the Intelligence Information Center launched a joint task force between several different experts including college professors, private investigators, and confidential law enforcement sources to examine allegations surrounding the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School. These allegations included the possibility of actors that we’re deployed to play key roles including some of the victims and their families. Those who have alleged such a fraud have voiced their opinion that this massacre was part of a “full-scale exercise” for the purpose of swaying public opinion towards increased gun control.
As part of this investigation, the following articles of evidence were recovered and analyzed:……….
………Upon careful examination of all of the evidence, we have come to the following conclusions:
1. The massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School was preplanned, and has most likely been in the planning stage for close to five years. The execution of this plan has likely involved members of the Greenberg/Blumberg family.
2. The media appear to have been placing inaccurate information, including on several occasions misquoting “law enforcement sources” for the purpose of increasing confusion surrounding the event.
3. Suspicious video clips and altered photos have been circulated by unnamed parties for the purpose of increasing misinformation, which provides a distraction from real evidence.
4. Members of the media have utilized pieces of planted misinformation to create a heavy level of doubt towards anyone questioning the “official story” while ignoring the more compelling evidence. >>>>>>>>>>>> – memoryholeblog.com/2013/03/06/
This website author’s rationale in determining that the Sandy Hook affair was [and is] a hoax:
List of Moralmatters.org articles over the alleged Sandy Hook school shooting affair:
- Person compassionate for Sandy Hook kids says hell is waiting for Moralmatters.org author and others – moralmatters.org/2013/02/28/
- It’s okay to question the alleged Sandy Hook shooting massacre and call it a hoax – moralmatters.org/2013/02/06/
- Supposed Sandy Hook shooting appears as a hoax: Facebook personality draws a plausible conclusion – moralmatters.org/2013/01/16/
- A workable hoax needs people to believe: Was the Sandy Hook shooting a hoax? moralmatters.org/2013/01/11/
- “Sandy Hook shooting massacre is alleged to have been staged: See short video” moralmatters.org/2013/01/09/ — Please note the many comments which followed this [above] article.
Also: Please note all the Sandy Hook Moralmatters articles on this one following link:
Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel
Note: Above pic (s) found on the web