The Benghazi scandal investigation questioning won’t amount to a hill of beans
Since the Muslim Benghazi terrorist attack broke out, killing 4 Americans; Moralmatters.org has written a number of blog articles about the aftermath. It’s been awhile since the last one. This blog author has come to the conclusion that the Congressional questioning of various Obama administration personalities isn’t going anywhere. For all intents and purposes, it is a dog and pony show.
Think of it. When Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham put their heads together, the outcome is likely to be the same as the two bald headed buffoons who put their heads together. They made an ass of themselves.
The pertinent questions that McCain and Graham ought to ask and insist upon and that the same questions and answers be made public, were offered as a comment on a recent moralmatters.org blog article:
“Young Gun’s” comment:
Instead of focusing on what happened AFTER Benghazi (like . . who slept with whom and who changed the talking points for Petraeus and Susan Rice), how about getting to the truth on the following?
1. Why were all the requests for added security in Benghazi denied and who exactly denied those requests?
2. Why was security DOWNSIZED in Benghazi and who made THAT call???
3. After 234 terrorist attacks in Libya over 16 months, 48 in Benghazi, two on our Consulate, two attempts on the very life of the British Ambassador and both the British and the Red Cross pulling OUT of Benghazi, WHY WAS IT DEEMED UNNECESSARY, to ramp up security as the anniversary of 9-11 approached, despite the repeated pleas for more security by Ambassador Stevens himself???
4. Who EXACTLY was watching in real time on 9-11-12, in the State Dept., in the White House and possibly in the Pentagon as the attacks took place???
5. WHO ISSUED THE ORDERS TO STAND DOWN???
Note: Above comment by “Young Gun” – Moralmatters.org reader who submitted this above comment following the web article of: “Benghazi scandal conspirators will go unpunished: Compliments of race baiting political correctness politics” – moralmatters.org/2012/11/25/www.moralmatters.org
Why is this Moralmatters.org author convinced that the Congressional questioning of the Obama Benghazi scandal is such a farce? Simply, because the Republican Party is inhabited with a bunch of wimps and cowards.  It’s the same political party of softies which refused to go after Obama when it became clear that he forged his birth certificate.  It’s the same limpid GOP political party which did not confront Obama and his Democrat Party over Obama’s non natural born citizen disqualifying status which would have dissed him for serious consideration to qualify for the US presidency.  It’s the same Republican Party which did not contest the crooked and fixed 2012 presidential election! Why bother to support and vote for a useless and out-of-touch Republican Party – at least on a national level?
Face it! The Republican Party has disgraced itself! It is a dysfunctional political party which desires your vote; only to throw away on RINO candidates who have no moral or political gumption to go all the way to win the office of US president!
Finally, if ever freedom loving, traditional Conservative Americans ever care to have their voices heard; they would dump the Republican Party; affiliate themselves with the Constitutional Party, or at the very least, re-register as Independents and / or Libertarians and support a strong third political party candidate – and be done with it!
Moralmatters.org has been following the Benghazi terrorist attack and subsequent cover-up scandal 2 days after the deaths of 4 Americans. Please note below the informational blog article link which contains all the articles:
Posted by: Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel
Please note for future voting consideration reference:
- Election Projection – The Battle for Capitol Hill – 2012 Senate – electionprojection.com/2012elections/
- The Complete List of Email Addresses and Fax Numbers for the U.S. Congress and Governors – conservativeusa.org/
- U.S. Constitution Online – usconstitution.net/
Note: Above picture (s) found on the web