2016 Presidential Election: Worthless to vote Republican
Moralmatters.org Reader, “Dev,” has left a comment on Friday’s recent blog article: Why give thanks to God after this corrupted 2008 US election? – moralmatters.org/2012/11/23/
Comment by Moralmatters.org Reader, “Dev:”
>>>>>> Gov. Romney conceded in two hours. Not even a whimper of complaint about the massive voter and voting machine fraud. One PA precinct had 9 registered voters but listed 900 Obama votes!!! He spent a billion dollars on the campaign and threw all away without so much as a frown.
This does not pass the smell test, Nathan. Dems concentrated their fraud crimes in four states and that tipped the election. It’s just that simple.
The national election was a Crime Scene as my poster indicated. - <<<<<<
[Please Note - Toward the bottom of this page informational news links about the election fraud]:
So, there you have it - traditional America and Conservative voters! Conservative Constitutionalists, Conservative (traditional) Republicans, birthers, Independents, Libertarians and self respecting Black, Hispanic and Latino “minorities;” – if you cast your vote for the 2016 Republican nominee; you might as well, have not even wasted your time and effort. Why? – Because history is more than likely to repeat itself. The lib Democrats will have their cheat operation, open and ready for voter fraud business, just as they did this last 2012 election. And, it won’t matter; because the status quo (traditional) country club Republican Party won’t have enough self respect to fight for a fair elections.
As the guest comment strongly implied; – all that money spent on the Republican nominee for president; and he cowers to a whimper. For all practical purposes; he immediately conceded, without any concerted legal challenge. And, it is highly unlikely that there will be no remedy by law to fix the practice of fraudulent presidential elections in the near future; since the lib Dems are in control of 2 out of the 3 branches of US government.
When, if ever, will Republicans go to court, as Democrats do, to overturn what they are convinced, is unjust? The very reality that the Republican Party did not put up a legal challenge fight; is all you need to know, that it isn’t worth voting Republican anymore in presidential elections. The passive (cowering) defeatist behavior on the part of Romney and the Republicans, dampened any potential and forceful legal challenge to the massive voter and voter machine fraud! As the guest commenter indicated, “…..This does not pass the smell test…..”
Now, please don’t come up with the cockamamie excuse that some decades ago the Republican Party legally signed off on all future voter fraud objections because of a legal mutual consent decree agreement in some court case. And, if that were truly so; and if it were currently legally binding; then, that is all the more reason to dump the Republican Party (for their next presidential candidate) and stand behind some strong third political party candidate!
This blog author and politically Conservative Christian voter won’t give the Republican Party another vote for their presidential nominee, come 2016. The GOP has been found sorely wanting by the likes of the know-it-all type, Karl Roves, RNC chairs and so-called Ann Coulter “conservatives.” It’s now time to go Third Party on a national political scale for the high federal office of US president!Finally, what has happened is almost unforgivable. It almost appears as if the national Republican Party not only selected Mitt Romney as their pet nominee; but, they under girded the conditions (as such) that he would fail – thus taking the fall. That worthy speculation leads to some important questions:
“Why didn’t Gov. Romney attack Obama’s Achilles heel which was Obama’s fraudulent birth certificate and the whole area of Obama not meeting the US Constitutional “natural born citizen” requirement for the legal qualification for the presidency?”
“How many in the Republican Party didn’t (and don’t) believe that its candidate is worthy to lead and go on the offensive against the Democrat opposition? Why not? Are these (so-called) Republicans only “Republican in name only?” [RINOS] And, if so, isn’t it all the more reason for Conservative Constitutionalists, Conservative (traditional) Republicans, birthers, Independents, Libertarians and self respecting Black, Hispanic and Latino “minorities” to vote for a Third Party political candidate who can lead them and pull their votes together?”
Related informational news and news commentary links (to the above):
- 2 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham – endoftheamericandream.com/
- ADDING UP THE EVIDENCE … TO A STOLEN ELECTION – Exclusive: Andrea Shea King recaps voter fraud reports across U.S. – www.wnd.com/2012/11/
Also – take note as referenced in the above commentary by Moralmatters:
Posted by: Pastor emeritus Nathan M. Bickel
Please note for future voting consideration reference:
- Election Projection – The Battle for Capitol Hill – 2012 Senate – electionprojection.com/2012elections/
- The Complete List of Email Addresses and Fax Numbers for the U.S. Congress and Governors – conservativeusa.org/
- U.S. Constitution Online – usconstitution.net/
Note: Above picture (s) found on the web
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Top Posts & Pages
- X rated glimpse into the inside world of aka Obama and accomplice Michelle
- Obama’s real mother: Forget what you have already been told
- Boston Marathon bombing: Where's the crater in the sidewalk?
- Boston Marathon bombing event has elements of being staged: Moralmatters reader calls it a hoax and gives plausible reasons why
- The Sandy Hook hoax of smiling faces: Where was genuine grief?
- Scandal ridden Obama Presidency: Short summary
- Alleged Sandy Hook Shooting Massacre: Pictures with captions depict the hoax
- Obama's birth certificate documentation now publicly declared a forgery by the legal Sheriff Arpaio Investigation
- Obama and Hillary: Guilty as hell
- Pics relating to Obama's troubled presidency
- Abortion Genocide
- BO – Illegal “President”
- Boston Marathon bombing event
- Equal Justice
- Gun Rights (Second Amendment) Issues
- Help for Homosexuals
- Islamic Terrorism
- Life and Liberty
- Links to umpteen Moralmatters.org Articles
- Mentally Disturbed Media
- Near Death Experience with hell
- Obama Benghazi Cover-up Scandal
- Obama enablers
- Patriotic postings
- Political Correctness
- Political Extortion
- Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax
- US Constitution / Courts
- White House Occupier BO – Obama