Benghazi terrorist attack highlights a scandal-ridden Obama presidency
It is not a question whether the Obama (putative) presidency is a presidency of scandal. Rather, it is and will be a historical question of which Obama scandal is and was the greatest one perpetrated against the American people. Will it be Obama’s green energy scandals? Will it be the presidential campaign donor scandal? Will it be Obama’s “Gun Runner” and “Fast and Furious” scandals; – or will it be Obama’s Benghazi Terrorist Attack scandal and subsequent lying cover-up scandal?
Another question: Which Obama scandal will push Independent and undecided voters over the edge to vote against this US White House occupier’s scandal- ridden (putative) presidency?
Please check over the following links for more detailed information as this web author is weary of commenting on Obama corruptions:
>>>>>> ……It turns out that Ambassador Stevens had warned the administration that he was an Al Qaeda target. His security detail made repeated warnings that the situation was deteriorating in Eastern Libya. But someone back in Washington didn’t take it seriously. He or they, decided not only to deny the request for additional security for the ambassador and our Consulate, but also to reduce the existing minimal security detail.
So now we have it. Despite requests, security was denied. As a result, four Americans died. And soon we are likely to discover that somebody lied. Blame the movie, blame the intelligence community, blame the security folks. One former Reagan adviser says, it is criminal negligence….. - foxnews.com/
- Our self-crippled policy encouraged the deadly embassy attacks – foxnews.com/
- Downplaying Libya Attack Proves Fateful for Obama – foxnews.com/
- Three critical questions about the Libya attack – foxnews.com/
- State Department denies concluding film sparked consulate attack in Libya – foxnews.com/
Initial Moralmatters.org commentaries regarding the Benghazi terrorist attack:
Posted by: Nathan M. Bickel
Please note for future voting consideration reference:
- Election Projection – The Battle for Capitol Hill – 2012 Senate – electionprojection.com/2012elections/
- The Complete List of Email Addresses and Fax Numbers for the U.S. Congress and Governors – conservativeusa.org/
- U.S. Constitution Online – usconstitution.net/
Note: Above picture (s) found on the web