Angry, bigoted, hate mongering and racist media need public spotlight exposure
I have come to the conclusion a long time ago, that those who are quick and consistent to accuse of hate mongering, are (themselves) those who are bigots and hate mongers.
The MSNBC news network continued its race card and bigoted bent Tuesday night while “covering” the Republican presidential convention. Their race card bigotry was exhibited in “over-kill” fashion when MSNBC omitted the convention speeches by black speakers. MSNBC continues to be a showcase of anger and hypocrisy as they continue down their propaganda road with their hate monger behavior (while at the same time) hypocritically accusing Republicans, Conservatives and those with whom they disagree [with] for being intolerant and prejudiced to American minorities!
Here following, are some examples of MSNBC’S anger, bigotry, hate mongering and / or racism, as displayed by some of their news and commentary personalities – See also related links:
MSNBC’S Chris Matthews just can’t seem to help himself. The same “newscaster” who on election night, 2008, categorized Obama’s victory as a personal “thrill up his leg,” continues to persist in wild allegations of racism and bigotry. Isn’t it time for MSNBC to get rid of Chris Matthews as it discarded the Keith Olbermann fanatic? Personally, I think that is well overdue for Matthews to be thrown into the journalistic loony bin.
If you’ve spent any amount of time watching MSNBC’S, Chris Matthews, it is evident that he appears not only paranoid but super sensitive. He always appears to be mentally constipated as he spews out his angry non-stop soapbox proclamations. This news piece video seems to be evidence of that. [Video]
Even MSNBC’s Big Eddy and Rachael Madcow appear to be more stable than Matthews, whose publicly displayed emotions profusely hemorrhage on air as if he is about to wail like a spoiled and uncontrollable crybaby.
Finally, it is no wonder why MSNBC’S audience ratings are so low. Watching the (often) unprofessional likes of angry appearing George Schulz, Rachael Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnell, Martin Bashir and Chris Matthews, becomes a very swift, sad and sickening experience. Even sticking your own finger down your throat is more to be preferred than watching and listening to these political correctness liberal shameless goons……….
“The group in this country that, ironically, most resembles the Taliban, is the religious right.”
[Above quote: attributed to Chris Matthews]
Related: Evidence of MSNBC anger, bigotry, hate mongering and / or racism
- Updated: Save for Gov. Nikki Haley, MSNBC Omits Coverage From Minority Speakers at ‘Racist’ RNC Convention – newsbusters.org/
- Shock: Sharpton Blames Holder Contempt Charge On Racism – breitbart.com/
- “Outraged” Again: Al Sharpton’s Long History of Racism and Vulgarity – discoverthenetworks.org/
- Should Al Sharpton Be Fired From MSNBC For Making Racist Comments? – theblaze.com/
- Ed Schultz: Laura Ingraham A ‘Right-Wing Slut’ (AUDIO) – huffingtonpost.com
- Unhinged Ed Schultz Cries Racism Over Romney Speech – newsbusters.org/
- MSNBC’s Religious Bigot Martin Bashir Switches off Bashing Mormons and Begins Trashing Catholics – gather.com/
- MSNBC’s Bashir, a Professing Christian, Throws Bible Under the Bus in Interview with Conservative Pastor on Same-sex Marriage – newsbusters.org/
- MSNBC Host Martin Bashir uses Romney’s Mormon faith to condemn him to Hell – therightscoop.com/
- Fireworks: MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Hostile Interview With Herman Cain – realclearpolitics.com/
- The insensitivity, bigotry and hypocrisy of Rachel Maddow – democraticunderground.com/
- Uh Rachel Maddow It Was a Joke – iberalfail.com/
- Jo Scott Exposes MSNBC’s Rachael Maddow – operationsaveamerica.org/
- Suck-up Media Enjoy Brief White House Banquet Break, Before Crawling Back Into Obama’s Anus – moralmatters.org/2012/05/03/
- Mentally Disturbed Media – moralmatters.org
- What did Senator Kennedy have in common with President Obama and the late Abortionist, George Tiller? – thechristianmessage.org/
- Absolutes and Christ’s often misunderstood words of “Judge not…..” – thechristianmessage.org/2011/02/
Please note for future voting consideration reference:
Nathan M. Bickel
Note: Above Photos [attributed to] found on the web