Obamas lose both law licenses – Why?

Putative president Barry Soetoro and his US Fat Czar wife Michelle

Bombshell: The Real Reason Barack Obama And Michele Lost Their Law License – by David Herold – Consider this: – beforeitsnews.com/

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts. Source:  jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago ……….. – beforeitsnews.com/

For the remainder of the article – please click here

Sweet:  Obama did NOT “hold the title” of a University of Chicago law school professor –  – blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/

University of Chicago Law School

“…….At issue in the Clinton memo was Obama’s claims—mostly specifically on several direct mail pieces produced for his 2004 U.S. Senate race– that said he was a law professor at the university……..

…….In August of 2004, I wrote a column about Obama’s U.S. Senate campaign literature saying he was a law professor at the U of C when he was a senior lecturer on leave at the school. Neither the school nor anyone in the Obama campaign complained at the time.

The University of Chicago did Obama no favor by saying he was a law professor when he wasn’t. This parsing is not necessary. There is nothing degrading about being a senior lecturer and bringing to students the experience of a professional in the field.” – blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/

Related:  Please note:   This website’s new “BO – Illegitimate President” page

Please note 2 informational links:

U.S. Constitution Online – usconstitution.net/

The Complete List of Email Addresses and Fax Numbers for the U.S. Congress and Governors – conservativeusa.org/

Posted by:

Nathan M. Bickel

30 thoughts on “Obamas lose both law licenses – Why?

1. ah yes- more lies. Like many lawyers (and doctors and other such professionals) who are not actively praticing, they voluntarily gave up theirlicenses to avoid both the fees of keeping it active and the continuing education requirements.

Both are still elgible to pratice law if they renew their license- which would not be true if they had been surrendered due to ethics or legal matters…

maybe see: http://factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-law-licenses/ for just one…

1. drugs –

I suggest you do your homework next time rather than believe one of Obama’s butt covering operations:

“Obama, Bill Ayers, and FactCheck.Org: All Have Ties To Annenberg Foundation”

“Factcheck.org, The Annenberg Foundation, and Barack Obama:”

1. Kari Johnston says:

@Nathan,

That shut him up. Good Job.

1. Kari,

Thank you. I was just in the process of updating this moralmatters.org posting when I noticed your pending comment. I might add that on my local town forum, this posting was deleted and then someone posted something derogatory. Obama’s kiss-ups are legion. They cannot bear to witness truth and reality. Personally, I think that there is no end to Obama’s continued secrecy and deceptions. Once a person begins to lie (unless he truly desires to become honest again) he will add lie to lie.

This layered lying process becomes a full-time covering up process until that person is so covered with lies that his house of cards deception comes crumbling down. Birthers and other committed patriotic Americans won’t stay on the sidelines and ignore this unconstitutional forked tongued snake charmer to continue to make a mockery of reality and truth.

2. Whispering Eagle says:

When are you idiots going to stop claiming that every thing we hear about BO is a lie!!! I am not voting for him whether they are lies or not. Any 3 yr old could tell he is not what he claims to be!!!!

1. Whispering Eagle,

Thank you for visiting moralmatters.org . I’m also gratified to hear that you won’t be voting for our unconstitutional White House occupier [putative president].

You make the statement that “Any 3 yr old could tell he is not what he claims to be!!!!” So, according to your reasoning, there are many millions of voters out there with 3 year old mentalities. What was it last election? Some 50 plus million?

Consequently, I think then, that you are confused. The “idiots” out there are not people such as myself attempting to hold Obama accountable and responsible for all of his lies. The 3 year old mentally challenged, – they are the idiots. Wouldn’t you agree, unless you are an idiot also?

3. SaraJane says:

They , in their “rocking chair retirement days,” will enjoy many laughs on the USA about not being born in the USA nor being of the Christian faith. The biggest fraud of a lifetime.

1. SaraJane,

Yes. I entirely agree with your opinion! Apparently we share the same notion as patriot Dr. (Ret.) Col Sellin:

“Obama Will Go Scot Free – Compliments of Complicit Cowardly Politicans:”

4. Celia says:

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i’m happy to show that I have
    an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed.

I so much indisputably will make certain to do not fail to
    remember this website and provides it a glance regularly.

1. Celia –

Thank you for visiting moralmatters.org

It sounds as if you are happy to come to a website that is informational, brief and connects some necessary and important dots; so, my “take” on you comment.

Please visit more frequently as this site is still in some infancy stages. Its topics to the right of the home page will be expanded for a quick click of your computer mouse. And, with individual daily postings I intend to link to those appropriate corresponding and related subject pages.

5. Vicci says:

These comments make me sick to my stomach. Find something better to do than posting lies about our President. Idiots.

1. Vicci –

Thank you for visiting http://www.moralmatters.org and for your comment. Perhaps, I can help to set you straight if you are willing to put down your Obama 48 ouncer Gulper Kool-Aid.

You did not substantiate your assertion. I know it is difficult to evidence your goose stepping propaganda comment, because your Obama has sealed many of his records. Therefore, you have to take him at his snake charming words. So much for the one who claimed transparency in government……

I invite you to keep on reading http://www.moralmatters.org as you might finally gain an appreciation for some reality and good morals. It is a dangerous thing to be fixated on your BO personality whose character is such, that he supported Infanticide in the Illinois Senate:

Democratic National Convention nominates serial liar, sex offender and extortion expert

6. Vicci says:

No. After seeing the vicious comment about our First Lady, I can see this website is just mean bullshit.

I won’t be back. Enjoy yourselves. I’m sure you’re getting off on all your lies. Peace.

1. Vicci –

Again you fail to evidence your claims. Mrs. Obama is not really the “First Lady.” She is the wife of the White House occupier usurper, since Barack Hussein Obama did not and does not qualify to be designated the US president. Have you ever heard of the US Constitution and its requirement of its Commander-in-Chief being a natural born citizen? Obama is no more of a natural born citizen as he is a Christian, as he claims to be. I encourage you to put that BO big gulper Kool-Aid down and start re-educating yourself. Here are a couple of informational links to get you started:

Bottom Line – Obama Not Legitimate President – moralmatters.org/2012/05/27/

Obama proves, again, he is not a Christian – moralmatters.org/2012/05/10/

By the way – Michelle Obama is America’s self-appointed Fat Czar:

Democratic National Convention: Michelle Obama America’s Fat Czar in your face – moralmatters.org/2012/09/05/

7. Fantastic points altogether; you just gained a logo new reader.

What may you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?

1. albumy na zdjęcia –

I’m happy you like the http://www.moralmatters.org blog! Thank you for also taking the time to comment. However, I’m not sure what you mean by that last sentence of yours. Please comment again and explain.

8. Brigette says:

May I simply say what a comfort to find a person that actually understands what they’re discussing on the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular given that
    you most certainly have the gift.

1. Brigette –

Thank you a bunch for your compliment! It has come at a time when I was thinking of relaxing the daily regularity of my http://www.moralmatters.org web postings and not caring if each succeeding month topped the previous. Your gracious words will go a long way with me.

Most people have no idea what it takes to operate two websites and to do it without help; and to do it half-way’s decent.

I still find myself behind as I have lots of organizing to do on this site; – posting all the individual blog entries in the various category pages. I initiated moralmatters.or at the end of last April with an average of 1 posted blog a day. I was gone all day and hadn’t posted a blog article yet. Yesterday, was the rare day I missed. Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very encouraging.

9. Ed Darrell says:

At a site calling itself “Moral Matters” one expects integrity in research and claims, or at least attempts to get things accurate.

Lots to clean up in this post!

According to the Illinois State Bar Association:

The Association is proud to have as Honorary Members, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton and author Harper Lee, whose depiction of Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird stands as an unparalleled example of legal integrity.

That’s quite contrary to the claims made here.

(That link again: http://www.isba.org/about/history )

1. Ed Darrell –

It is not my job as a web editor to decide what is objectively true about some of these issues. I allow the web reader to form their own conclusions. In your case; it is obvious that you have formed an opinion that runs cross current to this web posting.

In this case about the Obama’s allegedly losing their law licenses; I’ve presented some evidencing news commentary. But, apart from that; what you quote from your link, is misleading. An “honorary member” is somewhat, of an ambiguous nature. “Honorary” in the case of the Obama’s, can just as well be a smoke screen attempt to cushion the reality that they both (indeed) lost their law licenses.

Finally, unless you can produce the reality that the Obama’s indeed have current functioning law licenses; particularly, in the state of Illinois, I can’t take your intended constructive criticism of this website and its author, too seriously.

10. Ed Darrell says:

Walter Annenberg was a very conservative Republican. Rather odd that you claim his politics were the opposite.

1. Ed –

Gen. Colin Powell is supposed to be a conservative Republican. But, do you really believe [true] Conservatives would believe that?

11. Ed Darrell says:

Death by moderation . . .

12. Ed Darrell says:

Please check your moderation queue again. Thank you.

1. Ed –

My site’s moderation facility (as far as I know) is in good working order.

13. Ed Darrell says:

Your moral moderation queue is still broken.

14. Mike says:

Thanks for finally writing about >Obamas lose both law licenses – Why?
    | moralmatters.org <Liked it!